The latest edition of Green Marine’s newsletter, The Green Wave No. 44, is now on line.
In this edition:
- Five new members!
- Transport Canada and Green Marine team up to address underwater noise
- GreenTech 2016 is Québec city bound!
- Upcoming events
- Spotlight on partners & supporters!
- International prizes for three Green Marine members
- Energy efficiency ship retrofit grant – request for proposals
- Next generation scholarships offered by SODES
- Industry success stories
- Cruise terminal at Port Everglades now LEED-certified
- More renewable energy and wetlands for PortsToronto
- Port of Montreal invites its neighbours to discover its facilities
- Community tours at the port of Halifax
- Port of Cleveland makes the best use of dredging substance
- Quebec and Montreal ports obtaining shore power
- Port Metro Vancouver expands shore power facilities to container vessels
- Keeping employees and partners informed!
- CSL and research network form great partnership